Certified & Experienced Nurses
At MiSSi, we only recruit certified nurses through our Nurse Recruitment Process and they are trained and perform under our guidelines. Upon completion of each visit, a report will be sent to you (the guardian) together with proposed action plan and schedule for next visit, if needed.
We are supported by a team of qualified professional (doctors, nurses, dietitians, physiotherapists, carers, trainers) to provide quality service at all times.
Easy, Convenient & Reliable
We want to make home nursing easy, convenient, reliable and affordable. So everyone can arrange nursing care for their loved ones easily and conveniently even when they are travelling with busy work schedule.
You can arrange merely home visit to check on the general well-being of you loved ones or for certain procedures, for example, wound dressing, tube feeding, changing Foley's catheter, tracheostomy care or just checking on compliance to medication and medication list.
Home Nursing Service
- Home Assessment for Elderly
- General Health Assessment: Pressure & Temperature Check
- Basic Home Nursing: Positioning, Feeding, Sponging
- Medication Assessment & Counselling
- Wound Care: Bed Sore, Diabetic Ulcer
- Stoma Care
- Naso-Gastric Tube Care
- Urine Catheter Care
- Post Surgery Care: Abdominal Surgery, Spine Surgery, Hip/Knee Surgery
- Stroke Care
- Blood Taking & Blood Test
- Antibiotic Infusion
- Hospice Care
- Caregiver: 4 / 8 / 12 / 24-hours